If the temperature range of standard a heating system (up to 95°C) is insufficient, a high-temperature heating system is the right choice, this systems have a temperature range up to 240°C.
Basically the design is quite similar to the separated standard heating systems, just the components are more reliable to work with the higher temperatures.
These Systems are constructed only as separated systems. That means the electrical control unit is build up apart from the heater unit.
The thermaloil heating developed by us works in the temperature area of 0°C until 240°C. The maximum contact temperature of the tank wall to the product can never be higher than the pre-flow temperature, that can be put in on maximum in 240°C.
- The electrical thermaloil heating is an open, practically pressure-loose heating system.
- The heat transfer medium is a thermaloil (Fragol ADX10).
- Heater, pump and monitoring equipment are accomodated in a stainless steel housing.
- The electrical control and regulating units are mounted in a supplementary, robust, splash-proof insulator housing.
- The expansion tank also is made of stainless steel and holds approximately 80-120 ltr. and is equipped with an oil-level switch.
For more information feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org