After we already have a combined auxiliary heating and cooling system in our range and were able to make our own experiences with it, we decided to also offer a model for mounting on tank containers. We had also received repeated requests from our customers to offer such a system for mobile use on tank containers.
In addition to the combined heating/cooling system based on IBC as a auxiliary system, which we have had in our product range for several years, we are now also able to offer a mobile system for mounting on standard tank containers. The basic functionality remains unchanged, the systems consist of separate heating and cooling units, which guarantee a high degree of efficiency, as well as a superior control unit. The heat carrier here is a mixture of water and glycol.
Target was to built a new cooling system which fits to following new interests:
- Better / improved maintainability
- Through the swiveling condenser – for better cleaning and reaching behind lying units/aggregates
- All units can be switched as been repaired from the front side
- Exchange the heating element by quick lock
- Higher stability through a major stiffer housing
- Construction with frequency controlled compressors* – higher efficiency and control accuracy
- Completely pressure monitoring system*
- programmable logic controller (PLC) with intergraded webserver*
- Handling by WIFI or operating panel*
- Full integration of a telematics due to current interfaces CAN- or Modbus*
- By using of a telematics – extreme high itemization of the error messages*
- By using of a PLC – recipes can be saved or can be written directly in the system via telematics*
- For preventing stress cracks in the pipe system ultra flexible hoses are used between the components
Temperature ranges from -15°C (optionally also -20°C) to +85°C are possible, limitations and extensions of this range are also possible on customer request.
For more information feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org