After we already have a combined stand heating and cooling system in our product range and were able to make our own experiences with it, we decided to offer also a model for mounting on tank containers. On the part of our customers we repeatedly got inquiries or requests, to offer such a system for mobile use on tank container.
Now available – the 3rd generation of our cooling & HEATING-SYSTEM for tankcontainer.
Beside the combined heating-/ cooling system on IBC base as stand system, which we have in program for some years, we are now able to offer a mobile system for mounting on usual tank container as well. Though the basic design stays the same for both. They consist of separate heating and cooling units, as well as a superior control unit, which establishes an efficient, undisturbed controlling and monitoring. For instance, therefore a simultaneous operation of the cooling and the heating unit is impossible. Heat carrier here is glycol or a water-/ glycol mixture as well.
Target was to built a new cooling system which fits to following new interests:
- Better / improved maintainability
- Through the swiveling condenser – for better cleaning and reaching behind lying units/aggregates
- All units can be switched as been repaired from the front side
- Exchange the heating element by quick lock
- Higher stability through a major stiffer housing
- Construction with frequency controlled compressors* – higher efficiency and control accuracy
- Completely pressure monitoring system*
- programmable logic controller (PLC) with intergraded webserver*
- Handling by WIFI or operating panel*
- Full integration of a telematics due to current interfaces CAN- or Modbus*
- By using of a telematics – extreme high itemization of the error messages*
- By using of a PLC – recipes can be saved or can be written directly in the system via telematics*
- For preventing stress cracks in the pipe system ultra flexible hoses are used between the components
Auxiliary heaters are interesting for freight forwarders and container warehouses. They enable the heating and cooling of several tank containers with only one system. This is also a thermofluid heating / cooling system with heat transfer medium glycol or a glycol / water mixture, which is stored in a system tank. The compact heating & cooling systems, which are housed in an IBC frame, develop a heating capacity of up to 19kW (optionally 38kW) and a cooling capacity of up to 3.5kW. An interesting feature of all our independent heaters is our specially developed Flow-Box©. This ensures that only the thermofluid circulated through the steam pockets of the tank container is heated and not the entire tank supply.
The new basic structure of the IBCflex was completely developed on the PC. By working with 3D CAD systems, we are now able to respond optimally to special requirements and implement them in the best possible way.
- The overtemperature protection is now implemented in SIL2. Optionally also in SIL3.
- Pressure relief valve with type approval for protection against clogged lines.
- Improved protection of the environment and the user through integrated housing and covers.
- Ergonomics, ease of maintenance and protection against accidental contact have been significantly improved.
- Optionally expandable with a top frame + transport lock for depositing and storing hoses and additional material.
- Hot-dip galvanized frame for the best possible protection against external influences. (Powder coating or stainless-steel version also possible).
- Media distributor is fully integrated and covered.
- Further options such as PLC control and telematics integration are possible.
- Modbus (RS485) is now integrated as standard. Optional fault messages can be added.
- The tank design has been optimized so that the system can also be transported with a full tank.